I sang the words to this song yesterday, I hope you like. They just kinda
came out, please let me know what you think! Oh, and I'm thinking of calling it
"Out Of The Boat" Enjoy!
This is where my faith gets tested
This is where I could be bested
This is where my faith could float
If I could step out of the boat
Chorus:
{If I could step out on the water
With my little steps and totter
I would find a faith that floats
If I could step out of the boat}
This is where I could stand
And make my way up towards the land
I could find some solid ground
And watch this lost become the found
Chorus:
{If I could step out on the water
With my little steps and totter
I would find a faith that floats
If I could step out of the boat}
{If I could step out on the water
With my little steps and totter
I would find a faith that floats
If I could step out of the boat}
Bridge:
The sound of your voice and the sound of the waves
I can hear you, they're not the same
Take me where i'll forever change
I hear your voice i'm not the same
The sound of your voice and the sound of the waves
I can hear you, they're not the same
Take me where i'll forever change
I hear your voice i'm not the same
I know i'll never be the same
Chorus:
{If I could step out on the water
With my little steps and totter
I would find a faith that floats
If I could step out of the boat}
{Oh, If I could step out on the water
With my little steps and totter
I would find a faith that floats
If I could step out of the boat
If I could step out of the boat
Oh let me step out of the boat
You're with me when I step out of the boat}
No comments:
Post a Comment